Macbook Motherboard Repair Standard Operating Procedure
"Break your tech, but not your wallet."
By the time you are reading this, you may have already taken your beloved MacBook to the nearest Apple service centre and its authorised service centre and probably been told one of the two things: “It is out of warranty and we can’t fix this.” or “We can fix your MacBook but your data will be gone in the process ”
If you are in a dilemma, either because it is too costly to get a new MacBook or you need your data to be recovered, we have the solution for you.
Possible reasons for Motherboard Repair:
- Water damage
- Unable to turn on
- Heating up
- Kernel Error
- No Backlight / No Display
- 3 Beeping sound
- Unable to charge
- Usb On-board unable to detect from time to time
Our 1-2-3-4 Step Process:
- Provide a Free Diagnostic (i.e. No fees for checking)
- Provide a Quotation (May decline to repair and there would be no charges at this point)
- Proceed with repair works only after receiving your confirmation
- Once fixed, we will call you and payment is made upon collection of your fixed MacBook.
- Water Damage | 3 - 7 days
- Unable to turn on | 3 - 5 days
- Heating Up | 3 - 5 days
- Kernel Error | 3 - 5 days
- No Backlight / No Display | 3 - 5 days
- 3 Beeping sounds | 3 - 5 days
- Unable to charge | 3 - 5 days
- Usb on-board unable to detect time to time | 3 - 5 days
Note: Repair may take longer if the cause of damage is due to liquid spillage. Our experts will advise you more after they have diagnosed your MacBook and assessed its condition.