Each of us uses a smartphone every day. Modern smartphones have many functions and enable the user to command the operating system. We use all the functions, update applications and customize the system and don’t think that at any time due to user error, system error or poor-quality update, we can lose our data.
In such a scenario, the question arises – “How to recover deleted files from iPhone?” and “What are the ways to recover?”
iPhone repair services are possible if you already created a backup. Otherwise, you can take assistance from data recovery professionals. In the following guide, we discuss this in detail.
Let’s get started!
Table of Content
How to Recover Data From iPhones?
- Recovery Data via iTunes
- Recover Data on iPhone via iCloud
- Recovery Data With the Help of Professionals
How to Recover Data From iPhones?
Recovery Data via iTunes
If your device is connected and synchronized with the iTunes service, you have access to data backups. Using a data backup, you can upload it to your smartphone and thus restore lost photos. It’s important to remember that loading an old data backup will result in a complete loss of new data made later. Before installing a copy – check and make sure that your new data is saved.
- Step 1: Connect the iPhone to your laptop or PC using a cable.
- Step 2: Launch iTunes, search the device icon or “Restore iPhone”.
- Step 3: Click on “Restore from a copy” or “Restore iPhone”. It’s important to know that the backup has its own date. Keep this fact in mind when recovering files.
- Step 4: Click “Restore”. This line may require administrator rights. In this situation, click confirm.
- Step 5: Wait for your device to recover.
This method allows you to quickly recover information from an iPhone smartphone, but only if a copy is available in the iTunes service.
Recover Data on iPhone via iCloud
This method will require a copy of the device’s data in iCloud, and also perform a factory reset on your iPhone.
- Step 1: Check if your device data is backed up. Go to Settings, and click on the iCloud section. Now, visit the Storage and Copies subsection and click Create a copy. Wait for a copy of the data to be created. Remember that this procedure can take a long time.
- Step 2: Go to “Settings”, find the “Reset” section, confirm the reset.
- Step 3: Wait while the system performs a factory reset.
- Step 4: In the settings, find the “Recovery” section, go to the “Recover from iCloud copy” subsection, select the required data copy. When you want to recover data from your iPhone, you need to have a permanent internet connection.
- Step 5: Enter your data for authorization in iCloud. If you’ve lost access to your account, you can restore access to data through password recovery.
- Step 6: Agree to restore your device.
- Step 7: Wait until the process of restoring the device and its data from the copy is completed.
Using this method, you can get back applications, files and personal data.
Recovery Data With the Help of Professionals
The third most effective way to recover data is to hire data recovery professionals from well-reputable companies. Our services of data recovery at iDevice Repair Centre isn’t only high-qualitative but provide a guarantee. We have all the reliable tools and software to restore the data. So, whether you’re holding up an iPhone, Macbook, Android phone, HDD, SSD, or any other storage device, we’ll successfully retrieve data.
With the availability of different ways to recover iOS data on an iPhone, you can choose one accordingly. Some of them are more complicated, some are more manageable and reasonable. The main thing is that they make it possible to recover data on an iPhone.
If you live in Singapore, search us with the term “phone repair shop near me”. You’ll discover more about us. For more information, you contact our specialists at any time.