Are you tired of turning your computer off and on again? It has become a buzzword because it’s effective and actually works. Some common computer issues don’t require professional help.
Through simple and easy steps, you can even fix them yourself. However, if these tricks don’t help in getting your computer as it was before, it’s better to call technical support.
Plus, don’t try to disassemble the system unit or laptop yourself, especially if you have never done this before and don’t understand computer technology. In such scenarios, computer repair technicians are a life-saving solution.
Let’s assist in identifying some common problems along with solutions.
Table of Content
5 Common Computer Issues and Their Solutions
- Slow Computer
- Internet Connection Problems
- Blue Screen of Death
- No Sound in the Speakers
Turn to iDevice Repair Center
5 Common Computer Issues and Their Solutions
Computers also need rest. If you leave your computer turned on for a long time, your computer may slow down.
- Regardless of your workflow, additional windows, open files and Internet browser tabs can clump together. Each of them consumes system resources, regardless of whether you actively use them or not.
- Open Task Manager or Activity Monitor and close programs that you don’t need and see if it improves performance. Sometimes the background process freezes or gets bloated.
- You can use the Windows Task Manager or Mac OS X Activity Monitor to identify the reason. They provide easy-to-read diagnostics that show you how many system resources each process is using. From there, you can see which program needs attention.
If you have faced this problem frequently, you can call our professionals assistance for laptop repair in Singapore.
Also Read: Quick Fixes for a Slow Running Laptop
Internet Connection Problems
Since most of your work moves to the cloud, slow or intermittent internet connections can be crazy when you’re trying to work. Perhaps the problem is related to the connection itself, in which case you need to turn to your Internet.
But sometimes the problem occurs due to the computer or location. Do the following to improve your internet connection.
- Everyone’s life is becoming more interconnected. So, there is a chance that you have a connected smartphone nearby, as well as smartwatches or other accessories.
- Wireless frequency bands are surprisingly narrow frequency bands and signals cross easily, which degrades performance.
- Try to configure your devices so that they have enough room to transmit and receive without conflicts.
- Check your equipment and make sure everything is connected and receiving a signal.
Deeper questions may require an expert solution to the issue.
Freezing is another sign that leads to major and serious issues. Viruses and spyware can be the culprit. Malicious files or programs can be installed on your computer while you are browsing an unfamiliar website or an infected message. It could also be due to hardware issues, or low memory.
Scan your computer with antivirus software, it automatically “cures” infected files and folders during scanning. You need to make sure that your antivirus and firewall are working well. Don’t click on suspicious files or emails, and refrain from visiting unfamiliar and unsafe websites.
Keep your antivirus software up-to-date. Also, check outdated disk hardware drivers to make sure they are up to date. If there is a hardware problem, try uninstalling and reinstalling the component or program.
Blue Screen of Death
Regularly receiving “Blue Screen of Death“ indicates difficulties in gaining access to the “RAM” of the computer. Please take note of the error message and contact Microsoft for support. If the error is caused by a memory issue, it would be easier to fix by updating the software.
If you can’t find the correct diagnosis of the problem, troubleshoot by replacing the memory card from another laptop or computer. But, make sure they have the same type of memory. If you’re still unable to fix this problem, you may need to check the RAM.
No Sound in the Speakers
Instinctively, you should check your cable connections. If there are no connection problems and the speakers are turned on, you can do the following:
When there is a red overlay on the volume icon, the drivers can be the problem. Make sure you know the model and manufacturer of your sound card so that you can install updated drivers.
You can also right-click on the volume icon in the taskbar and select a playback device. See that the configuration is accurate.
Even if you aren’t an IT professional, you don’t need to panic if you’re having problems with your computer and laptop. Resources are available online, so you don’t have to worry about finding and fixing computer issues.
Turn to iDevice Repair Centre
If you still have computer issues or fail to reach the desired results, it’s recommended that you take help from professionals of laptop repair in Singapore.
At iDevice Repair Centre, we give priority to providing high-quality services that assist customers in taking back their devices as they were before.
In case, if you’re experiencing issues regarding data loss or accidental data deletion, our data recovery professionals will take care of everything.