It is been a while since Apple releases iOS12 for iPhone’s. And, while the iOS 13 is still in beta is in its release period there have been few common issues reported by the iPhone user related to iOS12 version which still waits to be resolved. Although Apple iOS11 come up with a dozen updates, there were still some bugs and issues that plagued certain user. Keep reading to find out top-ranked issues on iOS 12.
Quick Tip: Along with the common software bugs and issues, in case you are facing any physical damage on your iPhone then go for iPhone 7 plus repair services today!
Common Issues And Their Fix:-
1. Control Center Buttons-Freeze:
One of the most common problems faced by iPhone user after downloading new iOS12 update is about the control center button freezing and going in an unresponsive state. The potential solution of the issue is a simple step by step modification of the setting.
- Open settings
- Go to Control center
- Customize Controls
- Remove the specific app that is not working for you
- Restart the device
- Go back to Customize controls
- Re-add the app
2. Overheating of Device:
Next, on the list is another common yet unresolved issue of overheating. iPhone Apple Forum is filled with complains about their device getting extremely hot, while other user claims that they are facing serious swelling, causing their iPhone to burst open. The prime reason for this is battery swelling from the gases produced inside that causes expansion. The expansion causes pressure, which makes display to pop open. There are cases where the iPhone caught fire as well.
Observe if overheating occurs because of using some specific app. In case you find it out then take a break from using the application and consult with service provider for further use. Sometimes, applications using AR or high-end graphics can cause your iPhone to shut down automatically.
Turn Off Location Service:
- Got to setting > Privacy > Location Service
- The location services use GPS, Bluetooth, and cell tower location. This could be causing too much activity for your iPhone. And, on top, there are the applications that run continuously.
- You can also kill the number of background apps by double-clicking the home button.
- In case your iPhone starts to overheat while charging, then it is highly recommended to unplug it and let it sit for a few minutes so that it can cool down.
- Lastly, in case you are using a phone case, then it is recommended to take it off as it can trap the heat.
3. Trouble With wi-fi:
Millions of people around the world are about losing wi-fi connection. There are forum and forum created in the user not able to connect to networks. This is even when the same wi-fi is working on other devices.
First this first, before you attempt a fix on your iPhone, make sure that your router is on and well within the range. Then go to settings:
> Wi-fi and check the correct network connection.
> Restart the router, check cables and DSL modem
> You can also try unplugging and plugging them back
In case you still cannot get the wi-fi and then go to settings>general>reset>reset network setting. Doing this will reset the wi-fi network and passwords.
4. The Apps Are Not Working:
There are people reporting that the app working in their previous iOS is giving trouble with iOS12 update. Many applications refuse to launch and uses are getting a pop-up notification that app developer needs to release another version for it to work.
Check online if the application is designed for specific versions like 32- bit or 64-bit. Check your iPhone is it 32-bit or 64-bit? In case there is a mismatch. It means that the application is not for your device.
5. App Freezing or Quitting:
A common problem that iPhone users have been experiencing with iOS 11 is that the app quit unexpectedly. Now, there could be a plethora of reason behind it. In case you find yourself using your favorite application just to find it shutting down repeatedly, then perhaps it is time to delete the app.
Here is what you need to do:-
- First Go to App Store
- Update the application
- In case there is no update, delete the application
- Re-download the form and try again
- Try updating your software version
6. Touch screen Not Working:
User of iOS12 has been reporting that their touch screen is laggy. Sometimes the touch becomes completely unresponsive. The issue is not new and was there in iOS11 as well. In case you are facing the problem then perhaps it is time to get a new screen protector. But, even if that doesn’t fix your issue, then there is a potential solution.
- Make sure that your iOS is running on the latest version.
- Goto Settings> General> Accessibility >3D Touch
- Restart your phone
- In case nothing work the simply rest the iPhone and try again
There are a number of issues that still need a fix when it comes to using iOS12, for example, iPhone 7 Black screen issues. Apart from that, people face screen damage, etc., which can be fixed by iPhone 7 screen repair. For Black screen, you have to force restart your iPhone or go for repair service.