Surface Pro Motherboard Repair Standard Operating Procedure(SOP)
"Break your Tech, not your wallet."
By the time you are reading this, you may have already taken your Surface Pro to Microsoft Service Centre and probably been told one of the two things: “It is out of warranty and we can’t fix this.” or “We can fix your tablet but your data will be gone in the process ”
If you are in a dilemma, either because it is too costly to get a new device or you do need your data recovered, we have the solution for you.
Possible reasons for a Surface Pro Motherboard Repair:
- Surface Pro Water Damage repair
- Surface Pro Unable to turn on repair
- Surface Pro Heating up repair
- Surface Pro Unable to charge repair
- Surface Pro Usb on-board unable to be detected from time to time repair
Our 1-2-3-4 Step Process:
- Provide a Free Diagnostic (i.e. No fees for checking)
- Provide a Quotation (May decline to repair and there would be no charges at this point)
- Proceed with repair works only after receiving your confirmation
- Once fixed, we will call you and payment is made upon collection of your fixed Surface Pro.
- Surface Pro Water damage repair | 3 – 7 days
- Surface Pro Unable to turn on repair | 3 – 7 days
- Surface Pro Heating up repair | 3 – 7 days
- Surface Pro Unable to charge repair | 3 – 7 days
- Surface Pro Usb On-board unable to detect | 3 – 7 days