Laptop Motherboard Repair
Our Standard Operating Procedure
"Break your Tech, not your wallet."
By the time you are reading this, you may have already taken your Laptop to Lenovo, ASUS, Acer Service Centres and probably been told one of the two things: “It is out of warranty and we can’t fix this.” or “We can fix your laptop but your data will be gone in the process ”
If you are in a dilemma, either because it is too costly to get a new laptop or you do need your data recovered, we have the solution for you.
Possible reasons for a Laptop Motherboard Repair:
- Laptop that has undergone water spillage
- Laptop unable to turn on
- Laptop heating up and intermittently shutting down
- Laptop unable to charge up
- Laptop battery draining much faster than before and changing battery did not resolve it.
Our 1-2-3-4 Step Process:
- Provide a Free Diagnostic (i.e. No fees for checking)
- Provide a Quotation (May decline to repair and there would be no charges at this point)
- Proceed with repair works only after receiving your confirmation
- Once fixed, we will call you and payment is made upon collection of your fixed laptop.
General timeframe for the following repairs:
- Laptop Water Damage | 3 - 7 days
- Laptop Unable to turn on | 3 - 7 days
- Laptop Heating Up | 3 - 7 days
- Laptop Unable to charge | 3 - 7 days
- Laptop Battery Draining Fast | 3 - 7 days
Please note: Repair might take slightly longer if the cause of damage is due to severe liquid spillage. We will advise you as accurately as we can.