iMac Motherboard Repair
Standard Operating Procedure
"Break your tech, but not your wallet."
By the time you are reading this, you may have already taken your iMac to the nearest Apple store or its authorised service centre and probably been told one of the two things: “It is out of warranty and we can’t fix this.” or “We can fix your iMac but your data will be gone in the process ”
If you are in a dilemma, either because it is too costly to get a new iMac or you need your data recovered, we have the solution for you.
Possible reasons for Motherboard Repair:
- Water damage (Due to a leaky Air-conditioner which surprisingly is quite a common cause)
- Unable to turn on suddenly
- Hearing a 'pop' sound and unable to power on anymore
- Heating up
- Smoke coming out from the iMac
Our 1-2-3-4 Step Process:
- Provide a Free Diagnostic (i.e. No fees for checking)
- Provide a Quotation (May decline to repair and there would be no charges at this point)
- Proceed with repair works only after receiving your confirmation
- Once fixed, we will call you and payment is made upon collection of your fixed iMac.
- Water Damage | 3 - 7 days
- Unable to turn on | 3 - 7 days
- Heating Up | 3 - 7 days
- Smoke coming out from iMac | 3 - 7 days