Having Issues With MacBook Air? Find How To Fix Them Right Here!
Is the MacBook Air giving you sleepless nights? Well, it’s a nightmare for any Apple user to experience mechanical glitches with an expensive laptop. Many people have the misconception that since Apple products are costly, they won’t fail. Although Apple laptops are highly reliable, let’s get one thing straight – in the end, they are electronic devices, and hence can undergo failure at any time. It doesn’t matter if you have an earlier version or the latest, anything can go wrong with the ultra-light laptop. MacBook Air is the thinnest and lightest laptop from Apple. The laptop is available in three shades, silver, gold and space grey. The biggest advantage of the laptop is that it’s the greenest one from the Apple series as it is made of 100 % recycled aluminum. What’s the feeling when you get the expensive laptop in your hands? You feel at the top of the world, right? Loyal Apple users are crazy about the range of products Apple offers to its customers. But does the craze for the expensive products mean that they are fault-tolerant? Well, the answer is a big no, and this we can say after receiving complaints from the Apple users regarding the MacBook Air laptops. Although users boast that the computer contains a brilliant retina display, all-day battery life, and force touch trackpad, there are many complaints regarding the keyboard. In addition to the keyboard issues, other issues with the MacBook Air and the corresponding remedies users can take are given below.
7 COMMON PROBLEMS WITH MACBOOK AIR AND THE POSSIBLE SOLUTIONSAccording to recent data, Apple has received many complaints from the users of MacBook Air. When any problem with an expensive laptop occurs, your heart skips a beat. So, what to do when you face any issue with the expensive notebook? Here is the guide to common MacBook Air issues and possible solutions users can use.
TROUBLE IN STARTING THE MACBOOK AIR:
- First, you have to check whether the whole Mac is not working or the problem is with the screen only. Is it the laptop making noise? Is the caps lock key working, and is the push button making a chiming noise? If so, the issue is with the screen.
- If the issue is with the MacBook, look for power problems. Ensure your battery is fully charged. Use a different cord to make sure the issue is not with the power cable. Also, disconnect everything and see if this fixes the problem.
- Reset your MacBook by pressing the power button for at least 10 seconds.
MACBOOK AIR BATTERY ISSUES:
- Make sure you are using the right cable on the right MacBook Air. Make sure the cable is free from any physical damage. Alternatively, users can switch the electrical outlets to make sure that the laptop is getting enough power.
- Try unplugging your adapter for a minute and then plug it back in. If the laptop starts charging, you will hear some strange noise from the system.
- Now, the next step is to remove any connected appliances to see whether the problem continues.
MACBOOK AIR BLUETOOTH ISSUES:
- Remove the lower case and look at the connector where the cable connects with the logic board.
- If the connector is loose, press down till you hear the click sound.
- If the connector is not loose, check the other end of the connector cable.
- The last step is to put the bottom cover back on.
- If the situation persists, consult the expert technicians at iDevice Repair Centre to get your device back in action.
- Sometimes hidden or unexpected apps can be the reason behind the overheating issue. To look for such apps, you can use the activity monitor. To use the tool, click on Utilities from the menu bar.
- If the problem continues, look for any strange noise from the system fan. In addition to the physical check, you can also run Apple Diagnostics. For this, you have to disconnect all devices except your keyboard, mouse and display, and Ethernet connection to AC power. Now shut down your laptop and press the power button to start the system again. Perform the step until the Apple diagnostic is running. Once the diagnosis is complete, you will get a progress report. If there is an error in the report, restart the system and write down the error.
ISSUES WITH THE TRACKPAD:
- If the trackpad is acting strangely, clean and dry the laptop to see if it helps. Moisture and dust can cause issues with the trackpad.
- Reset your RAM to solve the trackpad issue.
- Apart from the physical check, you can carry out the Apple Diagnostics. For this, you have to disconnect all devices except keyboard, mouse and display, and Ethernet connection to AC power. Now shut down your laptop and press the power button to start the system again. Perform the step until the Apple diagnostic is running. Once the diagnosis is complete, you will get a progress report. If there is an error in the report, restart the system and write down the error.
PROBLEMS IN TURNING OFF THE SYSTEM: