There have been lots of rumors till the time Apple officially unwrapped the new Xs and Xr and some of the features of these version are so impressive that any iPhone lover cannot ignore. Here are some of the really fascinating things which you must know about the iPhone Xs and Xr.
- More Rugged: These Apple’s next generation iPhone models are known to have stronger glass backs and according to Apple, it is the strongest glass back which has ever been used on smartphones. The Xs AND Xs Max has the impressive and best in class IP68 dust and water resistance rating.
- Upgraded OLED screen on iPhone Xs: Both the models of iPhone Xs are upgraded with the ‘Super Retina’ screens. Xs has an impressive feature of 5.8-inch OLED display, resolution of 2436 x 1125, with a pixel density of 458 pixels per inch. Xs Max has the 6.5-inch OLED screen with resolution of 2688 x 1242 and the same pixel density of Xs.
- Best LCD on iPhone Xr: Though the less expensive iPhone Xr do not have the feature of OLED but it still possess the new ”Liquid Retina” display which is the highest quality LCD that has even used in any smartphone.
- The extraordinary A12 Bionic chip: The iPhone X was known for its A11 but now the next versions come with remarkable A12 Bionic. Its cores demand 40-50% less power and the performance is 15% faster. With the A12 Bionic, the apps launch 30% faster.
- Faster Face ID: The A12 Bionic increasing the performance also contributes in the faster Face ID authentication. The TrueDepth camera system is the reason of this upgraded performance of face lock.
- Dual SIM Dual Standby: The feature that makes the Xs and Xs different from other previous iPhone is their feature of Dual SIM Dual Standby which enables the user to have two SIMs, one as the physical SIM and the other as eSIM.
- More storage: Though the iPhone Xr comes with the familiar 64/128/256 GB storage but the Xs and Xs Max are known for the 64/128 or an unprecedented 512 GB of on-board storage. But yes, this makes it hilariously expensive. iPhone Xs starts at $999 while the Xs Max starts at $1099.
- Improved battery life: Along with all the attractive features of the iPhone Xs models, it also offer improved battery life, stated to offer 30 minutes of additional battery life per charge in comparison to the iPhone X.
- New cameras: The new versions of iPhone, Xs and Xs Max offers the 12-megapixel wide-angle and telephoto sensors, which is successfully combines to the new image signal processor (ISP) in the A12 Bionic, giving a camera experience which has never seen on any smartphone.
- Release dates: The pre-orders starts on 14 September, 2018 and the Apple Store would begin the release from 21 September, 2018.
The people who had been longing for these next generation iPhone can now be ready to make their pick.